Zuckerburg on Facebook
HINTS FOR HAVING THE BEST “GARAGE SALE” IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD By Robert L.Huffstutter
Image by roberthuffstutter
So colorful. I like it a lot!
Love this! Especially the colors!
THANKS TO missduffy59 and sanddyss for your kind words[http://www.flickr.com/photos/missduffy59] [http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandz7]
HINTS FOR HAVING THE BEST GARAGE SALE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD By Perky Roads
1. Move out into the most rural area of your county to rid yourself of any competition.
2. Place a large sign in every direction where traffic is passing. Be sure to use a permanent marker.
3. Make sure you spelt the words wright. Nuthing turns off potenshel byers like wrongfully spelt words.
4. Be sure to draw the arrow with the point heading in the right direction.
5. Mark everything at least $5 and if anyone complains or questions your price, tell them to bring an appraiser the next time they stop by. Or, tell them you were drunk when you marked the latest batch of crap and simply put some money on the table and buy somthing else before your dog senses friction in the air.
6. Do not let anyone plug electrical appliances into sockets for testing. Tell them that it works and if it didn’t you wouldn’t have the __________thing on the table. Or, tell them that electrical cords plugged into sockets make you weird and you would rather not go there, at least during daylight hours.
7. Once you have sold most everything you thought that a particular group or flurry of customers should buy, offer to have your son and his friends move their bikes from behind their autos so they can depart.
beautiful image and a great sense of humor to accompany the art! We’ve given up on garage sales! You could make posters of this great piece and sell them to people who are contemplating a sale! thanks so much for visiting my stream and for your support and kind comments!
SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA. Thanks[http://www.flickr.com/photos/colorfulexpressions]
Amei essa tela pintada!!!!!!!!!Solange
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
6 years ago
Previous Post Next post
Proudly powered by WordPress Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.