- The original Surfer Medal. Size of a quarter.
- Large St. Christopher – 2.1 cm silver-plated brass medal.
- Durable enamel finish in a wide variety of colors.
- Includes a 24″ fully-adjustable ball chain (silver-plated nickel).
- Each medal comes poly bagged with a hangtag (story tag).
The Legend is that St. Christopher is the protector of travel. In the sixties, surfers wore this medal as a good luck piece to protect them while surfing. Did you know that the St. Christopher Medal was synonymous with fleeting romance as guys and girls exchanged them as a symbol of “going steady.”
List Price: $ 19.00