- Brooks best-selling neutral shoe provides excellent cushioning and allows your foot to move naturally and in total control
- Features anatomical Brooks DNA for customized cushioning and Omega flex grooves for extra flexibility
- Brooks BioMogo – the first-ever biodegradable running shoe midsole; our non-toxic, natural additive to the midsole enables it to biodegrade 50x faster than other midsoles without changing the performance or useful life of the shoe.
- Segmented Crash Pad – customizes your laydown with just the right amount of cushion and stabilization for a smooth heel to toe transition.
- HPR Plus Outsole – higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that extends the life of the tread
Can you say THREE-peat? Like the Ghost 3 and 4, the Ghost 5 was deemed “Editor’s Choice” in Runner’s World’s Fall 2012 Shoe Guide in the September issue. Runner’s World described the Ghost 5 as “a versatile shoe that can handle whatever workouts you throw at it” and noting that the Ghost “remains fairly lightweight with a soft heel and relatively firm forefoot, which gives wearers a fast feel.” One wear tester said “I didn’t have that ‘squishy’ feeling I sometimes experience with cushioned shoes
List Price: $ 110.00
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B006K5HZQ6″]