- The authors draw upon their combined experiences to give you a realistic and challenging glimpse of how helpers deal with ethical issues.
- Throughout the text, the authors stress that ethical decision making is an ongoing process with no easy answers. However, they provide a helpful framework to help you think through the issues.
- The text pulls you into the learning process through thought-provoking self-inventories, engaging case examples, open-ended questions and discussion questions.
- The ETHICS IN ACTION CD-ROM, which is available for purchase at iChapters.com, contains 60 minutes of video vignettes that allow you to role-play ethical situations and responses. The CD also includes commentary from the Coreys; group interaction and discussion, and exercises to help you further explore and gain knowledge. Most text chapters feature activities that correlate with the ETHICS IN ACTION CD-ROM.
- Highlight codes are integrated throughout the text to help you identify when and where these codes apply
Up-to-date and comprehensive, this practical, bestselling text (now available with an online personalized study plan) provides students with the basis for discovering their own guidelines for helping within the broad limits of professional codes of ethics and divergent theoretical positions. Respected authors Gerald Corey, Marianne Corey, and Patrick Callanan raise what they consider to be central issues, present a range of diverse views on these issues, discuss their position, and present many
List Price: $ 168.95
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”0495812412″]