- A Class 483 Electric Multiple Unit in a London Transport and Network Southeast Livery.
- A W37 0-4-0ST ?Invincible? Steam Locomotive along with 6369 Composite First Class Carriage, a 4112 Third Class & Guards Van Carriage and a SR 5 Plank Goods Wagon
- Other rolling stock includes: A DX 68809 Diesel Personnel Carrier and a 20t Support Trailer
- Island Line Length: 8.5 miles (Ryde Pier Head to Shanklin)
- Isle of Wight Railway: 5 miles (Smallbrook Junction to Wootton)
This stunning RailWorks expansion pack features the unique and beautiful Isle of Wight railway. Travel round the picturesque holiday island in the Class 483; these ex-London Underground trains have been given a new lease of life on the Isle of Wight and are the oldest trains in mainline service anywhere in the UK. Or for a change of pace, power and era you can also drive the 1915 Kitchener Class 0-4-0ST “Invincible” on the Isle of Wight Steam Railway. This RailWorks Expansion Pack comes with tw
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00IA8KDVK”]